- The VibroNet™ is a nonpressure compensated microsprinkler where a pin vibrates within the nozzle passage, emitting a fine droplet size with an excellent distribution pattern, which makes it ideal for germination in beds or on tables.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent uniformity distribution on a full coverage irrigation system.
- It can be installed as full overlap or as a singe line.
- Operation of this emitter is based on vibration. Water passage through the nozzle causes needle vibration which in turn breaks up the water jet into uniform droplets that are evenly spread.
- Constantly selfcleaning, the vibrating system does not allow for build up of mineral deposits (salts) in the nozzle.
- Microemitter made of plastic materials resistant to agrochemicals and weather conditions.
- The VibroNet™ is connected to the irrigation lateral with a SSPE (super soft PE) microtube, a purposedesigned weight and AD valve (antidrain) to prevent distribution pipe drainage.
- Longterm reliable service: Simple, modular parts.
- Bridgeless micro emitter with vibrating action.
- Recommended working pressure: 3.0 bar
- Inlet connector: press fit.