- Orchards, deciduous and tree crops irrigation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent uniformity distribution as a single emitter.
- Operation of this emitter is based on vibration. Water passage through the nozzle causes needle vibration which in turn breaks up the water jet into uniform droplets that are evenly spread.
- Large drops suitable for open field conditions. No mist / windborne small drops
- Relatively small wetting diameter, suits especially densely planted fruit tree crops.
- Constantly selfcleaning, the vibrating system does not allow for build up of mineral deposits in the nozzle.
- Microemitter made of plastic materials resistant to all agrochemicals & weather conditions.
- Recommended working pressure: 1.0 2.0 bar
- Bridgeless micro emitter with vibrating action.
- Nominal flow rates at 1.5 bar pressure.
- Recommended filtration: 130 micron / 120 mesh. Filtration method is to be selected based on the kind and concentration of the dirt particles existing in the water. Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclon filter is to be installed before the main filter. When sand / silt / clay solids exceed 100ppm, pre treatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s instructions.
- Inlet connector: press fit.