Netafim’s SuperNet Self-Compensation (stump irrigation) sprinkler nozzle is used for field crops where uniform coverage of irrigation water is required.
FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS
- SuperNet self-compensating nozzles have a unique correction mechanism that guarantees an even amount of water on the tree, uniform wet distribution and diameter, regardless of the injector inlet pressure (in the permission).
- With anti-ant mechanism SuperNet nozzle prevents insect penetration into the nozzle area.
- Pressure self-compensating sprinkler nozzles are made of plastic that resists all agrochemicals & amp; weather conditions.
- Netafim’s SuperNet nozzles with 30% of the passageway area, larger than any other nozzle with identical flow. The largest water corridor of products on the anti-congestion market.
- SuperNet self-compensating nozzles designed specifically for fruit trees, orchards, perennials and other crops requiring water distribution efficiency.
- Netafim’s SuperNet self-pressure-compensating nozzles can be used against frost or with a cooling irrigation system.
- SuperNet equipment is guaranteed for a long time.
- Netafim SuperNet pressure self-compensating sprinkler nozzle is a simple set-by-set configuration.
- SuperNet is designed to be clogged and resistant.
GS means a rotating impeller designed to provide a wetting unit that achieves uniformity of distribution and coverage.
There are 5 ways to connect the input of SuperNet self-compensating nozzles:
- Concatenated with thread.
- Presses against the match.
- External lace 3/8 “.
- External thread 1/2 “.
There are 2 types of bearings on SuperNet self-compensating nozzles:
- Standard for use with normal water sources.
- Everspin ™ use under extreme conditions.
SuperNet self-compensating nozzles have a gray rotor.
Netafim’s SuperNet self-compensating injector is ISO 7449 and the product is certified by the Israeli Standards Institute (SII).