- Greenhouses, nurseries, citrus, orchards, deciduous and trees irrigation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- TurboNet™ labyrinth assures wide water passages, large deep and wide cross section improves clogging resistance.
- PC system, patented pressure differential system maintains uniform flow rate at different inlet working pressure (in the recommended working pressure range), ensuring exact distribution of the water and nutrients.
- Continuous selfflushing system, improves resistance to clogging.
- Dripper can be positioned exactly where required.
- Number of drippers can be increased so as to increase water quantity supply aimed at meeting tree growth rate requirement.
- Allows the installation of “spider assembly”, splitting the drip supply to a number of drip outlets.
- PCJ LCNL with Antidrain system for efficient pulse irrigation , prevents water drainage and eliminates needs for refill.
- Working pressure range: 0.7 to 4.0 bar
- TurboNet™ labyrinth with large water passages.
- 6 different flow rates.
- 3 different outlets: nipple, barb to 3 mm ID and barb to 4 mm ID.
- To be “inserted” into thick walled pipes (0.9, 1.0 and 1.2 mm.).
- Injected dripper, very low CV.
- Injected silicon diaphragm.
- PCJ LCNL, On line dripper meet ISO 9261 standards and production is certified by the Israel Standards Institute (SII)