- High water trajectory angle for vegetables and open field crops , open field nurseries, crops germination, frost fighting, cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
- Low water trajectory angle for under tree irrigation and shade/net houses.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Two equal water jets assure perfectly balanced performance of the sprinkler without pushing it backwards.
- The closed and compact structure provides robustness to the sprinkler while preventing insect penetration into the nozzle and protecting mechanism parts during sprinkler conveyance.
- Each sprinkler unit has an individual filter to assure nozzle cleanliness and simplify cleaning when needed.
- The sprinkler is colorcoded to easy distinguish it. Cap color denotes sprinkler flow rate, locking pin color and turbine color denote trajectory angle.
- Can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands.
- Made of UVprotected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).
- 2 types of water trajectory:
- High , 24 degrees.
- Low , 15 degrees.
- Inlet connector: 1/2″ male threaded.
- Code colored locking pins and caps for easy identification.
- 2 balanced water jets.
- Individual filter in each sprinkler.