– Techline droppers can be placed on the surface or under the coating.
– Techline of Netafim is used in uneven land.
– Areas with high winds.
– Techline of Netafim used to irrigate landscapes.
– Area with machinery.
– Curved, narrow areas with no specific shape.
– Techline of Netafim is used to irrigate grasses, shrubs, trees, flowers, parks, watering fruit trees against the wall.
– Applications for sports courts, tennis courts, golf courts.
Area difficult to move.
– Tree arch.
FUNCTIONS AND BENEFITS
– Structure with a check valve in each drip tip to keep water in the pipeline when the irrigation pump is stopped. Pressure to open check valve in drip tip: 0.14 bar.
– All drip tips open and close at the same time, water balance is maximum at each drip tip.
– The amount of water supplied is more accurate.
– Pressure compensation mechanism
Balanced and precise water distribution for the drippers over a wide pressure range.
Water and nutrients are distributed 100% evenly along the drip line.
The drip tip is specially designed with regular self-cleaning mechanism.
During operation – regardless of the beginning or the end of the irrigation cycle – residues will be ejected from the drip tip when found.
– The drip tip is uniquely designed with the mechanism against root penetration into the drip tip, completely independent of chemicals.
– The filter is very large at each drip tip.
– The water path is very wide inside the drip tip.
– TurboNet ™ water passageway.
– The drip tip is glued inside the wire tube.
Water enters the drip hole from the central flow, and the residue is trapped at the inlet of the drip hole.
– Flexible in spreading dropper, suitable for all terrain.
– Anti-UV, resist direct heat from the sun, so can be installed on the surface of the soil.
– Single drip tip at the outlet of the tube.
– Allow drip cord to be buried underground without chemical protection.
– There are many flow rates to choose from: 1.0, 1.6, 2.3 l / h.
– The distance between two drippers: 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 1.00 m
(The distance between the two drippers differs depending on the user’s requirements).
– Solution pressure: 1 – 4.0 bar.
– Anti-drip mechanism.
– Solution pressure: 0.5-4.0 bar.
– Maximum pressure in the system: 4 bar.
– Filter core size (recommended): 120 mesh.
– Outer diameter of drip wire (mm): 17.0
– Inner diameter of the drip wire (mm): 14.6
Coil length: 25, 50, 100, 400m.
Note: (*) ID: Inner Diameter. (**) OD: Outer diameter
Dropper for use on top or bottom of coating – Techline AS 17mm