BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Higher and better yields
- The D-Net™ 9575 provides outstanding water distribution uniformity, due to the unique 3-D arm enabling, the highest
uniformity in the market, respective to its flow rate and installation spacing.
- The D-Net™ 9575 provides maximum water-use efficiency
Saves labor costs and multiple expenses on maintenance
- High robustness: The D-Net™ 9575 has special design that makes the sprinkler more resistant and ensures high performance for a long
- Extended product life: The D-Net™ 9575 is made of UV-protected materials, making it durable under all climate conditions and with any applied
- Flexible installation: Can be installed on solid sets or on removable field stands.
- Easy to maintain: A special nozzle key is designed to allow simple cleaning of the nozzle even under pressure.
- 5 different nominal flow rates: 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000 l/h.
- Nominal flow rates at 3.0 bar pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 4.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).
- Inlet connection: 3/4” male threaded.
- Color coded nozzles for easy identification.
CATALOG: Catalog D-NET-9575_T