BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Higher and better yields
- The D-Net™ 8550 provides outstanding water distribution uniformity, due to the unique 3-D arm enabling, the highest
uniformity in the market, respective to its flow rate and installation spacing.
- The D-Net™ 8550 provides maximum water-use efficiency.
Saves labor costs and multiple expenses on maintenance
- High robustness:The D-Net™ 8550 has special design that makes the sprinkler more resistant and ensures high performance for a long
- Extended product life: The D-Net™ 8550 is made of UV-protected materials, making it durable under all climate conditions and with any applied
- Flexible installation: Can be installed on solid sets or on removable field stands.
- Easy to maintain: A special nozzle key is designed to allow simple cleaning of the nozzle
- 7 different nominal flow rates: 510, 580, 680, 810, 940, 1135, 1275 l/h.
- Nominal flow rates at 2.5 bar pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).
- Wherever sand exceeding 2 ppm exists in the water, a Hydrocyclone is to be installed to protect the system.
- When sand/ silt/ clay solids exceed 100 ppm, pretreatment will be applied according to Netafim™ expert team’s instructions.
- Water trajectory: 24 degrees
- Inlet connection: 1/2” male threaded.
- Color coded nozzles for easy identification.